ATV-Quad Santorini Experience Tour
€150.00 – €250.00
Overview For an off-road Santorini adventure, bypass the bus tours and hop on an ATV quad bike instead.
- One ATV per Driver, every Driver has his own ATV
- Two Drivers one (1) ATV: Share the ATV with a privileged price, driver and co-driver
Request for PRIVATE Tour
Contact us today and receive a Private tour
or via whatsapp +30 694-398-7559
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- ATV/QUAD vehicle 300cc
- Professional Guides
- Training and instructions from the guide
- Safety briefing
- Helmet and Riding Gloves
- Fuel cost
- Bottled water – Mineral water
- Coffee / juice Or * Wine Tasting (tips at a mini wine-tasting tutorial)
- Snacks (local Cheeses & Finger Foods)
- Personal accident insurance
- ATV Insurance guarantee deposit
- Personal expenses
- extra Drinks – Food
- Gratuities (optional)
A different side of the island as you rumble over country roads.
Explore Santorini from the seat of a sturdy all-terrain vehicle
Access unpaved roads and hidden coastal caves that tour buses can’t reach
Pass through the traditional village of Megalochori
Take a break for wine tasting and Greek snacks paired with caldera views
Ideal for adventurous travelers who want to escape the crowds
You start from Perissa (black beach).
Always following off road paths your entertaining adventure begins.
First stop : Emporio and the Venetian castle, built in narrow streets that feels like a labyrinth, you leave the atv’s and you “get lost” on them.
You continue towards the windmills with the incredible view, through the vineyards you ride to Megalochori, probably the most traditional village of the island.
After a short break, you will discover the magnificent caldera. At this point you will have the opportunity for a Greek coffee – juice/lemonade or Wine tasting in one of the most traditional places old Canava(Cellar) of the island . There you will taste high quality wine and a snack fingerFood .
This spot will take your breath away, the whole caldera lying on your feet, a fantastic place for photographs. Your journey has not ended yet, you continue riding along the caldera where you will see small secrets and hidden places that only through a local’s view you can find and discover them. There you will see the HEART of the island and a unique chapel inside a cave.
Next stop, Vlichada riding on offroad paths only, halls with rocks carved from the wind and sea, images from another planet, a place protected from NATURA, Your tours comes to the end riding along the black beach to Perissa. Extra Highlights are that you learn about the history of the area from your knowledgeable guide and AFTER the tour you can take a dip in the crystal blue waters of the Santorini Sea, our office is 5’walking from the black beach.
Pickup around 08:00am – 9:00am & 04:00pm – 4:30pm
Tour start 09:30am & 5:00pm
Note: The evening tour, varies depending on the month. shorter day the longer and the pick up time also changes
Requested to arrive 15-35min prior departure
Families with minors check-in 20-35min earlier
Comfortable clothes for mild activity
Shoes appropriate (avoid high heels and slippers)
On hot summer days, use sunscreen and sun glasses
Jacket on cold days is recommended
Accepted printed Voucher or mobile proof
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Those under 21 years old must be accompanied by an adult and children must sit on back seats
- The tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, as well pregnant women and disabled people
- The tour is weather-dependent so it might be canceled or rescheduled
- For your participation as a driver, you must bring your driver’s license and credit card
- Please bring money for the deposit and personal expenses