ATV-Quad SEAFOOD LOVERS Tours
€150.00 – €250.00
Explore the unknown parts of Santorini with an ATV-Quad guided tour, discover the beautiful landscapes and complete the journey with a delicious seafood lunch.
- One ATV per Driver, every Driver has his own ATV
- Two Drivers one (1) ATV: Share the ATV with a privileged price, driver and co-driver
- ATV/QUAD vehicle 300cc
- Professional Guides
- Training and instructions from the guide
- Safety briefing
- Fuel cost
- Bottled water – Mineral water
- Seafood lunch
- Not including Transportation
- Personal accident insurance
- Personal expenses
- extra Drinks – Food
- Gratuities (optional)
ADVENTUROUS and SEAFOOD Lovers! This is a Tour for you!!!
Enjoying Santorini with a guided ATV-Quad tour is a great alternative to your average cultural tour. You will be able to see first-hand and learn about the local beaches and villages. Listening to locals share their love for the amazing Cycladic Island, as you experience beautiful locations and views on this spectacular island.
However a traditional island without fish and sea is not possible. This exhilarating experience will satisfy your need with a delicious dish featuring fresh caught grilled fish , of course accompanied by ouzo – raki or wine!
Not only you will be able to experience a traditional seafood meal, you will also enjoy a scenic tour with some of the greatest views on the Aegean sea. Riding between beaches and villages, you will enjoy the sights and sounds of the surrounding area.
Ιn this meal, in addition to seafood, we will also offer you a plate with local vegetarian dishes, and of course the traditional Greek salad.
You arrange your transportation and be on start points around 12.30-12.45pm, to start at 13.00pm and ends around 4.00pm
Our Location: https://g.page/AtvSantoriniTours?share
What to expect
Stop At: Black Sand Beach
Stop At: Windmills, Emporio View and castle
Stop At: Vineyard’s farms, how grapes grow
Pass By: Cross through the Megalochori – Traditional Village
Stop At: Heart of Santorini
A path leads to a heart-shaped hole in the caldera, popular for sunset sea views.
Stop At: Vlichada Quiet Vlichada village is noted for the black-pebble Vlichada Beach, backed by wind-sculpted, volcanic cliffs.
Stop At: Seafood at the most traditional family tavern in Santorini
For this tour you arrange your transportation. We will send you detailed instructions on how to arrive at your tour start points https://g.page/AtvSantoriniTours?share
Requested to arrive 15-35min prior Departure Point
Families with minors check-in 20-35min earlier
Comfortable clothes for mild activity
Shoes appropriate (avoid high heels and slippers)
On hot summer days, use sunscreen and sun glasses
Jacket on cold days is recommended
Accepted printed Voucher or mobile proof
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Those under 21 years old must be accompanied by an adult and children must sit on back seats
- The tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, as well pregnant women and disabled people
- The tour is weather-dependent so it might be canceled or rescheduled
- For your participation as a driver, you must bring your driver’s license
- The company/Guide’s reserves the right to judge the capacities and abilities of a rider prior to the start of an ATV tour . In the case it’s not safe for the riders and the rest of the group to participate , a 50% refund is authorized