ATV-Quad Sunset Tour and Wine Tasting
€150.00 – €250.00
Enjoy a famous Santorini sunset with a guided ATV-Quad tour, whilst discovering the beautiful landscapes.
- One ATV per Driver, every Driver has his own ATV
- Two Drivers one (1) ATV: Share the ATV with a privileged price, driver and co-driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off Private transportation
- ATV/QUAD vehicle 300cc
- Professional Guides
- Training and instructions from the guide
- Safety briefing
- Helmet and Riding Gloves
- Fuel cost
- Local delicacy
- Bottled water – Mineral water
- Wine Tasting
- Α short tour of the winery & tips at a mini wine-tasting tutorial
- Snacks (local Cheeses & Finger Foods)
- Personal accident insurance
- ATV Insurance guarantee deposit
- Personal expenses
- extra Drinks – Food
- Gratuities (optional)
Adventure Tour and Wine Tasting
You will begin your Santorini quad tour at Black Beach. From here, you will kick start the day with an off-road adventure to Emporio and the Venetian Castle.You will then cruise a labyrinth of old traditional streets on foot, where you will be free to peruse around.
Next, continue on toward the windmills and through the vineyards until you reach the destination of Megalochori, considered amongst the locals to be the most traditional village in Santorini. After a short break, you will travel to the magnificent Caldera.
You will ride along the Caldera and visit the hidden, tucked away places that only the locals know about. Here you can witness one of the island’s most popular attractions, a chapel tucked inside a cave.
In Caldera, you will have the opportunity for a Wine tasting . Here you will be able to taste some of the finest wine the island has to offer, and snack on cheese whilst enjoying the SUNSET.
Following the sunset, your tour will come to an end, with a trip back to Black Beach.
May and September 06:00pm
June, July, August 06:30pm
Return after sunset
Requested to arrive 15-35min prior departure
Families with minors check-in 20-35min earlier
Comfortable clothes for mild activity
Shoes appropriate (avoid high heels and slippers)
On hot summer days, use sunscreen and sun glasses
Jacket on cold days is recommended
Accepted printed Voucher or mobile proof
- You must be at least 21 years old
- Those under 21 years old must be accompanied by an adult and children must sit on back seats
- The tour is not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, as well pregnant women and disabled people
- The tour is weather-dependent so it might be canceled or rescheduled
- For your participation as a driver, you must bring your driver’s license and credit card
- Please bring money for the deposit and personal expenses